Sunday, July 26, 2009

The U-turn in my life

You may have already felt what I say. A point in the life when we just want to make a u-turn. It is just because we do not want to go in the direction others have planned for us. We want to live our own lives, turn our back to those who continue to ignore us, and open our arms for a change. It is always a hard thing to do, but it worths. A sharp change in our life style needs our attitude elevated and our vista broadened. I once read in a quatation book that if you want alternative consequences, you should should take actions different from what you used to do. This is it! I am now closer to what I really want to be. I do the things I always just dreamed to do. Life has become something different from what it used to be. It is not bitter any more although I encounter hardships. But it feels good when they are overcomed. Even my food is more tasty though cheaper. All I can say is just that my life has become more beautiful since I wanted to be myself and it seems to be even more beatiful in the future.