Saturday, September 5, 2009

Oh my love! Take me to where I go through a green change!

I am not tired
the way I was before,
despite all the hardship
I have been through.
I swam upward
to get out of a shit-hole.
The pungent smell still hurts
though it makes me happy
'cause it tells me I am out,
and it tells me I am alive.
So, I will live happily
for the rest of my life,
in a safely far distance
from the prevalent liars and idiots.
I have found the key to my happiness:
it is love,
love for a green change.
Like a man who makes home for his sweethearts,
and a woman who feeds a child,
in a home sweet with their love.
You may say love is not everything,
and I agree.
But you also have this word from me
People need love,
as food needs taste,
and flowers need smell.
Love rarely changes people and things,
but it makes them step in another way,
which can be a much better way:
a green way.
The way that leads into something better,
to enjoy a better present
and make a better future.
To some people,
love is just a four-letter word.
To me, I hope it means a little bit more!

No comments: